STEEL PALLETS FOR CONCRETE BLOCKS AND BRICKS MAKING MACHINE
SUPRASTEEL supplies to all Europe and North Africa special steel pallets for blocks and bricks making machine.
The steel pallets are manufactured from steel plates of selected quality, with Mill Test Certificate from manufacturer. All our steel pallets follow a strict finishing process and individual quality inspection process, what guarantees high dimensional and flatness accuracy.
Our steel pallets are manufactured according to the exact dimensions requested by each press machine manufacturer.
- Steel grade: S 235JR or similar (Min. Tensile Strength 400 MPa).
- Dimensions: according to the measures requested by each press machine manufacturer.
- Tolerance in dimension (width and length): +/- 2 mm.
- Tolerance in thickness: +/- 0.5 mm on nominal thickness.
- Flatness: 1.5 mm/m on both sides.
- Smooth treatment for all edges and sides.
- Antirust oil treatment.
- Packaging: Bundles of about 3 tons each, on pallets.
- Save on cement and energy consumptions.
- Larger productivity.
- Less investment of renewal of steel pallets.
- Better quality and homogeneity for finishing blocks and bricks.
- Lower product breaks with bigger load capacity.
Would you like to know more about our Steel Pallets?
Get more information in the Suprasteel report at “ARTE Y CEMENTO” magazine.
STEEL RACKS FOR PREFABRICATED CONCRETE PIECES
Our steel pallets are complementary for steel racks for prefabricated concrete pieces: a system what guarantees the highest quality, efficiency and precision on your prebaf concrete pieces.
Main advantages of steel racks for prefabricated concrete pieces:
- EFFICACY OF DRYING FACILITY. The rack steel’s high precision for the entire facility allows car’s high speed movements, avoiding breakages of fresh products due to hits or wrong positioning of steel pallets.
- HIGH QUALITY OF FINISHED PRODUCTS: The air circulation through all the rack gives higher homogeneous drying, getting same temperature and humidity for all products and therefore reaching higher quality.
- LESS DRYING’S FACILITY ASSEMBLING TIME, as it is a bolt-up system, much faster than traditional cement drying tunnels.
- LONGER USE LIFE: All components of steel rack are properly galvanized to avoid rust. In addition, its bolt-up system allows level adjustments at any time.